Constructionline has four levels:
2. Silver (level 2)
3. Gold (level 3)
4. Platinum (level 4)
Most major clients require you to gain either Constructionline Silver or Constructionline Gold.
HOW BEACONRISK CAN HELP?
The process of receiving Constructionline Gold can appear extremely daunting. It might be your first-time achieving Constructionline Gold, or you just don’t have the time or resources each year to complete the application. You are also required to have a SSIP accreditation (health and safety) in order to get Constructionline Gold and this can be even more daunting, time-consuming and expensive. Don’t worry, we can also help you become SSIP Accredited quickly and affordably.
- We quote an affordable fixed price with no hidden costs.
- We will complete the Constructionline Silver Application on your behalf.
- You will be allocated one of our expert consultants as your point of contact.
- Constructionline require some specific documents and we will require you to supply us with a copy but have kept this to a minimum to take the hassle away from you.
- Your designated consultant will complete your application, identifying gaps within your documentation and providing policies and documents where relevant and tailoring these to your application and work categories.
- Your designated consultant will complete your application, identifying gaps within your documentation and providing compliant policies and documents where relevant.
- We will submit your application within 5 working days.
- You become Constructionline accredited.
BENEFITS OF CONSTRUCTIONLINE GOLD
The driving force behind many becoming a member of Constructionline tends to be prospective clients. If you want to work with them, you must achieve the accreditation they require. It is really that simple. Constructionline can provide the following benefits:
- Winning a specific contract with a client.
- Constructionline brings credibility to your business; it is widely recognised in the construction industry and you can reassure your client that you are professionally conscious.
- Constructionline enables you to tender for your own work. You may be a subcontractor with plenty of experience in your field but not have the paperwork and arrangements in place.
- Over 2000 large organisations use the Constructionline database in order to search for clients and potentially find you and increase your work opportunities.