HOW CAN BEACONRISK HELP?
The SSIP Application process can appear extremely daunting. It might be your first-time applying for an accreditation or you just don’t have the time or resources each year to complete the process.
Why not let us take the weight off your shoulders, allow you to get on with your day job and complete your SSIP application on your behalf. Our service is affordable, hassle-free and will save you a lot of time:
- We quote an affordable fixed price with no hidden costs.
- We will complete the application on your behalf.
- You will be allocated one of our expert consultants as your point of contact.
- SSIP Members require some specific documents and training records and we will require you to supply us with a copy but have kept this to a minimum to take the hassle away from you.
- Your designated consultant will complete your application, identifying gaps within your documentation and providing compliant policies and documents where relevant.
- We can submit your application within 5 working days.
- You become accredited.
WHY BECOME AN MEMBER OF THE SSIP?
The driving force behind many becoming a member of SSIP tends to be prospective clients. If you want to work with them, you must achieve the accreditation they require. It is really that simple. Besides the obvious benefit of winning work from a specific client, being an SSIP member can also provide the following benefits:
- Becoming an SSIP member brings credibility to your business; recognised as one of the highest standards of safety you can reassure your client that you are both professional and safety conscious.
- You are able to tender for your own work. You may be a subcontractor with plenty of experience in your field but not have the health and safety paperwork and arrangements in place.
- Many large organisations use the SSIP database in order to search for contractors. Make it easier for them to find you and increase your work opportunities