The purpose of the SafeContractor Accreditation is to simplify the contractor assessment by adopting a common standard in accordance with the requirements of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. Other members of the SSIP members include CHAS, SMAS, Acclaim, Avetta and BESA.
HOW CAN BEACONRISK HELP?
The SafeContractor Application process can appear extremely daunting. It might be your first-time achieving SafeContractor or you just don’t have the time or resources each year to complete the application.
- We quote an affordable fixed price with no hidden costs.
- We will complete the SafeContractor Application on your behalf.
- You will be allocated one of our expert consultants as your point of contact
- SafeContractor require some require some specific documents and training records and we will require you to supply us with a copy but have kept this to a minimum to take the hassle away from you.
- Your designated consultant will complete your application, identifying gaps within your documentation and providing compliant policies and documents where relevant.
- We can submit your application within 5 working days.
- You become SafeContractor accredited.
BENEFITS OF SAFECONTRACTOR
The driving force behind many becoming a member of SafeContractor tends to be prospective clients. If you want to work with them, you must achieve the accreditation they require. It is that really that simple. Besides the obvious benefit of winning work from a specific client, SafeContractor can also provide the following benefits:
- SafeContractor brings credibility to your business; recognised as one of the highest standards of safety you can reassure your client that you are both professional and safety conscious.
- SafeContractor enables you to tender for your own work. You may be a subcontractor with plenty of experience in your field but not have the health and safety paperwork and arrangements in place.
- Many large organisations use the SafeContractor database in order to search for contractors. Make it easier for them to find you and increase your work opportunities.